knitnana: Just in Case...

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Just in Case...

You don't hear a lot from me in the next couple of weeks, I thought I'd mention that it appears my move may be imminent...I've found a place (I think!), packing is ensuing, the only issue left is legally breaking the lease here. (This on top of normal January accounting duties, and a cat show!)

While I know that change is good, opening avenues for better things, well, the other members of my household are having a hard time being convinced of that.

No one is particularly happy about this move...
My reality is being rearranged. If I keep my eyes closed do you think this will go away? The Meezer.

11 Comments:

Blogger Shelob said...

Hang in there Meezer! I hate moving too!

11:36 AM  
Blogger Debi said...

But Meezer hunny, you'll have fresh air again and y'all won't drop dead from secondhand smoke and inconsiderate neighbors! :)

2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the best with the move and give Meezer a hug from me :)

4:24 PM  
Anonymous Kathy said...

Good luck with the move. When I moved a year ago, my cats gave me the 'ole stink eye for about a month!

4:49 PM  
Anonymous chris said...

Oh! A Move!! Good luck and Best of everything in your new home!! And the kitties? As long as their momma is there, they will be fine!! Let us know when you settled.

6:03 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Make sure you pack that tearstrip carefully!!! And hang in there - moving sucks, but I'm sure you'll be a lot happier.

10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yes moves are so hard on them..my mod cat hid under the tub for a week when i moved

12:28 PM  
Blogger somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

Good luck! Crossing our paws here in RI for a short, fast, and complete move into the new warren!
=:8

9:15 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

I think cats hate moves even more than I do. Hope the transition goes smoothly. Hang in there! It won't always be so busy.

1:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Luck...but don't you know it's dangerous to rearrange a cats world!???

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor kitties never find the move very easy! You have to plan a whole new running track :S

Good luck with the move. I HATE moving!

I'm trying to make a small comeback :)

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782