knitnana: Why, Yes, I Think So...

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Why, Yes, I Think So...

Dark Purple

To others, you seem a bit dark, mysterious, and moody.
In truth, you are just a very unique person who doesn't care what others think.
And you really enjoy your offbeat interests and friends.
You've decided that life is about living for yourself - simple as that.


But frankly, it wouldn't have mattered WHAT shade of purple they'd said I was, I love them all!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I'm dark purple, too! :)

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782