knitnana: Sunday...(sigh)

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Sunday...(sigh)

Much packing is commencing. I hate to pack. Rewards are necessary to get it all done. So I give you...Reward #1:

Neopolitan Disco sock yarn from Katzenfrau - I simply could not refuse those colors! Don't you want to grab a spoon and dig in?

Then, because I do have to make my living while I process things for the move, I give you:

Birthday Balloons Mera from Nana Sadie Rose.

Big Sis ordered this one for a lucky gal who's expecting...sometimes the Mera size bag is much better for a diaper bag than the Maddy is - it all depends on your preferences!!

A short, very personal note: MFMPPF and I are going thru some tough times right now. Prayers are appreciated, especially the kinds that say "whatever is best for all concerned, please let that be..." Thank you in advance...

9 Comments:

Blogger Shelob said...

Lovely things to be rewarding yourself with. Good thinking! And you've got my prayers and good thoughts. You'll find your best way. (((hugs)))

--Christy

12:29 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

Reward #1 looks very yummy. Sending good thoughts your way, hoping the rough spot is passed over quickly.

12:56 PM  
Blogger teabird17 said...

Good thoughts are coming your way -

1:35 PM  
Blogger HPNY Knits said...

pack with ease and don't strain your back! rewards are what gets us through the mud...
another cute bag!

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Katzenfrau said...

Hooray, my yarn is on someone else's blog!

Have fun with it. I'm interested myself, to see how it knits up...

10:48 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Sending you good thoughts... And packing thoughts, too. I hate to pack, so you have my utmost sympathy.

12:07 AM  
Blogger somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

That yarn reminds me of a similar colorway by Llama Purls. I can't wait to see how yours looks all knitted up!
=:8

3:29 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

I wish I was there to help you pack - I'm one of those strange critters who enjoys the challenge of fitting as much stuff as possible into a box {g}.. You know that my thoughts & prayers are with you.. Hang in there!!

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Kristin said...

Good luck with the move!

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782