knitnana: Sanity & Grace

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Sanity & Grace

Listening to Judy Collins tonight and questioning my sanity, praying for grace. I'm as giddy as a school girl with the events of the past couple of weeks, and need to fight for a bit of control. Snippets of 1960s musicals keep cycling through my head, my dreamlife is in overdrive. Dear heavens! I think I'm head over teacups in love!

Those of you cautioning me to go slow are wise, wise, wise, but I keep forgetting my age and thinking I'm back in middle school...

Knitting? What's that? lolol

2 Comments:

Anonymous Kitt said...

Hiya Sis,
We've discussed this particular subject privately and you know my thoughts, but you know I'm here for you, good bad or indifferent!
Hugs,
Kitt

1:34 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

Yup, that's LOVE.. {g} I still get those silly champagne feeling when I look across the hallway at my "sweet baboo".. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.. {{HUGS}}

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782