knitnana: Accomplishment & Knitting Content!

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Accomplishment & Knitting Content!

Whoohooo! I finished the Easy Ripple Baby Afghan at Knitting Meet Up tonight! I promise a photo tomorrow when there's some sunshine to make the colors show up! I'm so excited! As I was binding off, I said, I don't know when I've actually finished something (besides, of course, the fun fur scarves)! So I'm looking around to see what to work on next: Clapotis? Lace Shawl? The Scarf from H-E-double hockeysticks? They're all in progress...Or shall I start a completely new project?

3 Comments:

Blogger Birdsong said...

Oh, good job! I am envious, simply because I haven't had enough waking hours left over after working to knit this week. Why not pick something summery, so you will want to finish and wear it right away?

12:12 AM  
Blogger me myself and i said...

awesome!! cant wait for pictures!!

1:46 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

I'm having the whole internal "START/FINISH?" problem... and since I'm not allowing myself to start anymore projects until I finish 3 of my current 4 I say "START ONE FOR ME."

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782