knitnana: Star City Cat Show - Happy 4th of July!

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Friday, July 01, 2005

Star City Cat Show - Happy 4th of July!

Hi, all, just a quick post to show you a few of my lovelies for the Cat Show this weekend: if you're near the Star City of the South - stop by! And a short programming note, my DD assures me that this will be the weekend that www.nanasadierose.com goes live! I've got my fingers crossed!!!!!

So have a wonderful holiday weekend (I'll be sleeping in on Monday!!) and let me know how you like these little treats, okay? Comments are welcome!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

Beautiful, Sallee!! The one with the cat and the roses is especially nice. Can't wait to see the website when you get it up.

12:02 PM  
Blogger Kitt said...

Beautiful bags, as always!
I hope you sell every one at the show this weekend!
Hugs,
Kitt

6:59 AM  
Blogger Birdsong said...

Looks like you have been VERY busy :) You are finding some great fabrics to use too!

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782