knitnana: A Very Good Friend...

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Sunday, June 12, 2005

A Very Good Friend...

commissioned these bags. She works with children who have autism and their families. The Autism Society of America states: "Autism is a complex developmental disability that affects an individual in the areas of social interaction and communication. Autism is a spectrum disorder that affects each individual differently and to varying degrees of severity. As many as 1.5 million Americans - children and adults - are thought to have autism today."

I was so pleased to have the opportunity to create these bags to increase awareness of this very worthy cause. Please contact me if you'd be interested in having one made for yourself, or for someone special.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782