knitnana: Last Post till After the Wedding!

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Last Post till After the Wedding!

Just thought you'd like a peek at the little bag I'll be carrying to DD's wedding! This is tiny, not the knitting bag size at all, yet I'm amazed at how much I can still get in it. This Nana Sadie Rose purse is called the "Kerri" bag, and is 9.5 inches wide and 7 high. Just perfect to complement the dress I'll be wearing in an lovely muted amethyst. See you all later in the weekend! Have a great Memorial Day!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

Oooh! That's so cute, Sallee! Enjoy the wedding!

7:28 AM  
Blogger Dragon Whispers said...

Oh my gosh Sallee, your bag is gorgeous! I love the fabrics you chose and I'm sure it will be the perfect compliment to your dress.

Hope you have a wonderful time at the wedding!

hugs
Betty

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782