knitnana: Help! Someone! I Need A Good Case of Finishitis! Please?
Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie's Attic Treasures items!

Monday, June 02, 2008

Help! Someone! I Need A Good Case of Finishitis! Please?

It's a sickness.

SOS '08 doesn't begin for 19 more days. When I frogged the Watercolor socks in order to cast on for Boing! I thought that little project would satisfy my need for a portable, fun, and relatively fast project.

Nope. (sigh)

I have to have socks OTN. And I'm not silly enough to think that I'll finish these before June 21st when the Summer of Socks begins. I'll put them aside and start them again when it ends...that will be fine.

These are the Flaming June colorway of the Art Walk Sock Yarn Club (and my standard size 1 Harmony circulars, of course). No. I have no idea what cuff pattern I'll use. But I did use Judy's Magic Cast On. Again. I love it!

I've realized that I have to have socks going all the time now. It's a bit like lace...and I now have 3 current lace WIPs going.

I tell you, I need a terminal case of Finishitis! Anyone know where I can find someone with the germs so I can catch it?

The Meezer is resembling a stretch limo these days...must be summer approaches! And considering the heat and humidity we've had the past few days (with t-storms, too!), I guess that's true - OH, YEAH! Summer of Socks starts on the first day of summer!

Gee...I get it now. That's only 19 days away...no wonder we're having summer weather now...?
lol
(((Hugs)))

5 Comments:

Blogger Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

Hon, I'd really like to help but I am horrible at the whole finishing thing. Every time I get ahead and get one thing off the needles I cast on something really hard again that I know will take forever. Go figure. :)

7:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to help you, but I need a whopping big case of it myself.

So many things to knit, so little time!

11:02 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Ha! Good luck with that. I think once you've got the bug, you have it for life. :-)

11:09 AM  
Blogger Opal said...

If you manage to find some finishitis, pass some on. Mmmkay? :)

10:54 AM  
Blogger La Cabeza Grande said...

Can those be sent through the mail? If so, feel free to pass along :o)

p.s. love 'stretch Meezer'

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782

Image hosted by photobucket.com
image hosted by photobucket.com
Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Hosted by Photobucket.com
hosted by photobucket.com
Photobucket
Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by photobucket.com
Because it's so true
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Backstitches
Yarn Explosion
Fiber Space
Orchardside
Wool Workshop

Twist Collective
Knitty

Fancies

The Haggahdah of Knitting

<Photobucket
Not that I'm addicted or anything...!

Photobucket
Summer 2009

Photobucket
If you buy books, buy from Independent Booksellers

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Black Symphony Socks
Train Travel Socks
Faux Mink Mobius
Yoga Socks
Trust Your Instincts Socks
Toast Toasts!
Blue Leftovers Toasties!
Black Hat for Charity
Pastel Jacquard Socks

Briar Rose Gracie Faroese Shawl
Purple Royale Clapotis
Violette Lilith Shrug
Helsinki Hat Scarf

Summer Garden White Granny Afghan

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
We will never forget.

The WebRing Listing for Knitnana's blog can be found by scrolling to the bottom of the page-If you have a WebRing, you might consider resizing your buttons to keep them small enough so blog sidebars don't skew to the bottom of the page!
Thank you!