knitnana: Sedalia!

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Sedalia!

Of course, those of you who remember last year remember what a TERRIBLE day we had - cold and rainy and windy! Just miserable....

Well, as bad as that was? Today was 180 degrees in the opposite direction - sunny, warm, not the least bit humid! Just a gorgeous day.

And I had an inside booth (per my request!):

We had a long wall to set up against...along a walkway just inside the door from the back of the building. A good space, and we stretched out...

DD came along and brought her lovely bejeweled stitch markers.

We're debating, I think she's going to start a blog to sell these online, so I'll be linking to her. She does very nice designs (why, yes, I did buy some for my collection, why do you ask? lolol!) and I know they'll be something you'd enjoy using.

(And I'm not just saying that because she's related! Promise!)

I only bought one thing (it's all I had time to purchase!)...

Cherry Blossom colorway in Superwash wool/bamboo from Rock Creek Yarn...It's very pastel, very pretty...and let me tell you, I had seen it on Ravelry, and hunted them down first thing this morning so it didn't get away!
lolol

Now. No knitting. No sewing. I'm heading to bed! Whew!

6 Comments:

Blogger La Cabeza Grande said...

May the Ka-CHING be with you! Here's wishing that your load is much lighter on the way home.

8:10 AM  
Blogger Opal said...

That Cherry Blossom yarn is gorgeous!

8:54 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Hope you did well at the show!! And your daughter's stitch markers were very pretty!!

9:00 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Sounds like it was a good time! Your booth looks great!

11:45 AM  
Blogger Birdsong said...

DD is so cute! I can see the resemblance. I hope you did very well, and not just in finding yarn:)

12:09 PM  
Blogger Ruinwen said...

Glad you had a great day! Hope you had a good turnout! :)

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782