This week? Ten on Tuesday is going to be a challenge for me. It's ten reasons you're glad it's March. That's a tough one, as I don't normally think of being GLAD about March.
1. I'll go with weather related things: It's the month of Spring's arrival - and while that doesn't always mean good weather in this neck of the woods (we're expecting snow tonight into tomorrow, and possibly a lot of it!), it does mean that we're marching (!) towards warmer stuff.
2. It's My Sweetheart's birth month. So we have a celebration upcoming.
3. Daffodils and tulips. And hopefully, REDBUD!
4. By month's end, I should be in a position to wear a light jacket to work out in. I don't step a foot outside the door to exercise unless the weather is warmish. So...
5. I usually have a bit of a breather in March to work on designs for Nana Sadie Rose. So I'll be looking forward to that this month. Oh! And YOU can, too!!
6. Oddly enough, things have eased up enough that I'm usually finishing my taxes and getting them submitted. I'm later than most folks, but that's because I produce the things everyone NEEDS to do their taxes.
7. Of course, there's St. Patrick's day. I'm not a fan of green, and I usually completely forget about the day. Which means, I'm getting pinched. This year it's on Sunday. Whew!
8. March gets us closer to April, when I start really feeling that I'm finally able to shed those winter clothes and maybe even spend the month with little to no usage on the electric bill. THAT will be a very welcome change.
9. Easter is the very last Sunday of March this year. I love Easter IF it's warm weather. We used to celebrate with a release of helium ballons at the UU Church I grew up in, and that changed when my daughter was little - it was determined that those popped balloons were killing wildlife. I miss it, but I don't miss feeling guilty about that.
10. This Easter, I'll be learning more about My Sweetheart's Episcopal faith on Easter Sunday (ok, I have been doing so all year round). I know it's going to be a special day for us.
Ok. Not the easiest Ten on Tuesday, but I made it! :)