knitnana: Can Spring Be Far Off Now?

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Can Spring Be Far Off Now?

Those are in my front yard! It's FEBRUARY!! And I know someone who can't wait to see these every year so...Paging Carole!! ;)

I finished another project this weekend, thanks to the snow day we had on Friday (it was really an ice day): That's the Vintage Bubble Bag pattern from the book Pursenalities. I used Noro Silk Garden and Lanaloft yarns held together, and than picked up a well-used bag at Goodwill and put on the straps. The button came from stash, as did the cording loop. And then?

I lined the bag with a batik I had in stash and added a couple of pockets, too. I love it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ruinwen said...

What a beautiful bag...inside and out! I really like the fabric you chose to line it with. Hugs! :)

7:01 AM  
OpenID veggiesyarnsandtails said...

the bag is absolutely amazing!

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782