Because there's apparently not a Ten on Tuesday this week, I decided to go ahead and do Ten Random Things of my own, highly random, thinking...
1. No spoiling. But: I.Am.Not.Happy.With.Downton Abbey's.Finale. Just sayin'.
2. I uploaded 20 skeins of Knitpicks Palette colors to my Ravelry database yesterday. This is a drop in the bucket as to what sorts of yarn I have in stash that haven't ever been documented in the database, but it was a start.
3. It was also a study in using my iPhone to photo the yarn, and my computer to work with the actual record, then upload the photo directly from the phone to the Rav database file while I moved on to the next record on my computer. I was psyched! It went much faster than first downloading the photo to my computer, editing it, saving it, and then uploading! Whoohoo!
4. Today is back to work after a long holiday weekend. Blech. Would much rather play in stash!
5. It was a very good weekend.
6. I have work to do this week, beyond my day job. Three large bags to make. Hope to get them finished before the weekend and either delivered or shipped. At least that's the plan...
7. I'm looking forward to this weekend, when the temperatures are supposed to be in the mid-50s. That's almost spring-like, and Sweetheart and I are planning to head down to the Greenway to walk. Shake off this cold-weather ennui.
8. This is the first year since my big weight loss that the cold-weather ennui has caused me to pick up a few pounds. Not.Happy.With.That.EITHER.
9. Exercise bike, here I come.
10. Love-love-love Spilly Jane's
new mittens and mitts colorwork patterns over at Knitpicks. I have a list of those I'm planning to knit for Christmas gifts. I will be starting early this year. I.WILL!