Ten on Tuesday
1. From the top clockwise you'll see a large zippered baglet with Autumn-hued cats on it. That's the bag that houses my pint-sized handcream, lipstick, pens, glass nail file and nail clippers. And yes, it's a Nana Sadie Rose baglet.
2. Next to that I have a hot pink small Moleskine I keep with me to jot notes, phone numbers and such in as needed.
3. A purple hair brush.
4. My purple wallet.
5. My Nana Sadie Rose purple pawprint keyfob (with keys to way too many things, but every one of them is necessary)
6. A small Nana Sadie Rose baglet that I carry my loyalty cards in
7. My Nana Sadie Rose coupon wallet (this carries more than just grocery coupons, I have store coupons and restaurant coupons and there's a slot for every type, as well as one for those I need for THIS next shopping trip).
8. My sunglasses case.
9. My business card case, a gift from my boss at Christmas and I love it more than the plain silver one I'd carried up until then.
10. Next to that is the rolled-up reusable shopping bag I carry so I always have one when I need it.
And yes, there is a "bonus" #11: the purse hanger my Dear Big Sister gifted each of us with Christmas before last to hang our Nana Sadie Rose bags from the restaurant table rather than setting them on the floor. I love it. I especially loved it even more when, after reading Peace and Plenty by Sarah Ban Breathnach, I learned that the Queen of England has an entire handbag coding system that she uses with her ladies in waiting when she's out. Hung from one side of the table it means one thing, from the other something else again, up on the table top means she's ready to leave, or swinging from the hook, she's enjoying herself and will stay a bit longer....
I adore that! Now you can imagine me giving the Queen's graceful wave from the elbow as I quietly wish you "Good-night!"
oh, the theme? Nana Sadie Rose, of course...and that Queen-thing. Totally the Queen thing!