knitnana: What I Did The Last Weekend In March

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

What I Did The Last Weekend In March

It's been a busy one, as they usually are at Chez Knitnana. Last night, with the lights out, I knit plain stockinette socks by candlelight and listened to Zen meditation flute music on my MP3 player, following a yoga and meditation session. Did you honor Earth Hour? How?

But while the lights were on (and during the days) I worked on bags for the upcoming shows:

These non-cat Kerris (one an order and already gone - too cute!)

Then these for the Southeastern Persian Society Cat Show next month:

I'm going to have trouble giving this one up:

But I guess I'll just have to, right?

Otherwise, it was a weekend of chores, plus a good visit from Big Sis and BIL. Two fun meals out - one at Montanos (my fave!) and one at Panera (and both within WW Points!)

But as always - the weekend was WA-AAY to short!
(((hugs)))

3 Comments:

Blogger Ruinwen said...

What adorable bags! It sounds like you had a really nice weekend.

I must confess, I totally forgot about Earth hour and I feel awful. Please forgive me. :(

7:29 AM  
Blogger Birdsong said...

Wonderful kitties! I totally missed Earth Hour, coming on the computer after it was all over, but I wasn't using electricity:) Cooking dinner... with gas!

7:37 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Sounds like a good and productive weekend, if too short. I was lucky in that CA celebrated Cesar Chavez Day on Friday, so I actually had a three day weekend.

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782