knitnana: It's All Good!

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Sunday, December 27, 2009

It's All Good!

1. I'm feeling so much better, and cannot believe how much better my eye is! In one night's sleep? I don't think anyone who looks at me (unless they look closely and ask me to remove my glasses) would be able to tell.
2. I truly believe in the power of black tea - compresses and eye wash, as well as just plain good to drink!
3. This has been a day of good eats - I made a vegetable stew and blogged about it on Nana Sadie's Place, and now am enjoying frozen strawberries from last spring, tossed with a fresh kiwi. The kiwi makes me think of my mom...
4. I'm listening to a tape of my late brother's jazz piano...I'm so blessed to have a copy of this.

So, even tho' I go back to work tomorrow, I'm thinking things are pretty good.

Heck, even the Feather and Fan scarf is going well, who can ask for better than that?

3 Comments:

Blogger Knitting Linguist said...

Oh, I'm so glad to hear all of this! And I can't wait to see the scarf :)

1:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad your eye is better!

Your feather and fan scarf looks good. Love the colors.

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Carrie K said...

Well, pfft. That was me. If it didn't pick up my Google Reader identity.

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782