knitnana: More Sedalia Bags!

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

More Sedalia Bags!

I've been busy...just a few things to show you today - a couple of Sundry Cases (I'm having a blast - I found someone who sells zippers lots of in multiple colors. So I open the package when it arrives and go through my fabric stash finding the perfect combinations that work with the zippers! It's fun!)


Then, I think I mentioned putting together a set, right? This is the Navy Sheepies - a Posy Too, an Oressa Double Point needle case, and a Sundry Case...

Then an order for a Grace backpack for delivery at Sedalia:
One of the nicest mossy green batiks I've seen for awhile, with ivy leaves.

And then the Knit Pirates set - Posy Too, Oressa, and Sundry Case.

I have a lot more Sundry Cases cut out and ready to go...So you know what I'll be doing the next couple of days, right?

4 Comments:

Blogger Dana said...

I am BLOWN AWAY. The Grace is beautiful and I cannot wait to get my hands on it! Likewise, the Navy sheep set is gorgeous too and it matches my Mavis. Hmmmm...food for thought there. ;)

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Carrie K said...

Wow, gorgeous. I love the sets. They're so......perfect.

6:13 PM  
Blogger Birdsong said...

Oh, I hope, hope, hope you do well at Sedalia... it has snuck right up! These are all wonderful.

7:52 PM  
Blogger Knitting Linguist said...

Ooh, they look great! I bet you come home with none after this weekend :)

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782