knitnana: Something Special for ME!

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Monday, May 11, 2009

Something Special for ME!

The other day I was browsing (and being swept up and away) in the inspiration I've found at Jude's blog. You see, I've always wished I could create the sort of fabric art she makes...so I visit often.

That particular day, I discovered that she'd opened an Etsy shop, and when I clicked on her link - the first thing I saw was this:

I'm a bit embarrassed by how quickly I hit BUY. But the little Flying Sheep have made their way to me. They're even more wonderful in person. And I have a little bit of Jude's art to call my own, now...(Yes, I'll be framing them...for the knitting room wall.)

5 Comments:

Blogger Knitting Linguist said...

I can definitely see why those sheep had to come to your home -- they're wonderful!

10:57 PM  
Blogger Meg Wolff said...

I don't blame you for hitting that button quickly! So cute. It will look wonderful (and be inspirational) in your room.

8:03 AM  
Anonymous jude said...

oh i just get such a thrill when i imagine these little sheep managed to fly all the way over here! thank you so much for welcoming them so warmly.....

8:09 AM  
Anonymous Carrie K said...

That is darling!

2:49 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

What a lovely piece! You have to buy the handmade stuff when you see it!

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782