knitnana: A Bit O' The Nip?

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Monday, August 04, 2008

A Bit O' The Nip?

Being Monday (and the office is obviously closed on Saturday) there were a few packages for Knitnana today...Yes, there was yarn, but that will come in a day or two, I promise.

I got home (and into the A/C from the sweltering heat - yes it will be worse tomorrow!) and fixed a salad dinner and put summer squash on to blanche to freeze...

When I sat down with dinner to watch the news, I suddenly realized someone was quite agitated...and was stretching and reaching into the packages that I'd dropped on the sofa.

I got up immediately and went to the box from the VA Siamese Rescue Center shop. I'd ordered a travel mug from them and I knew something else had been tossed into the box as a thank you...
bitonip1

Oh Mommie!
bitonip2

You can barely see it...

bitonip3

A Nip Bag, Mommie!
bitonip4

Not sure this is the most flattering shot I've ever gotten of The Meezer...
bitonip5

I still have enough of my wits about me - HOW DARE YOU?

She tossed and played and rolled and cried and mewed...

I think that little bag was a hit!

8 Comments:

Blogger Knitting Linguist said...

My goodness! That is one happy looking cat :) Can you believe I've never tried catnip on Gwilim? Obviously I'm depriving him...

7:55 PM  
Blogger SandraTee said...

Have you received the package I sent you :-) ?

8:00 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

And I thought Chaos and Mayhem this morning were the worst nip fiends in the blogosphere. I'm too young to see these sorts of photos. ;)

8:25 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Hee hee - it's been a nippy time around the blogosphere.

10:18 PM  
Blogger Geraldine said...

LOL....tooooo cute!!! Oh Meezer, what's there not to love.

Thanks for sharing these great pics Sallee.

Hugs to you and the felines,G

www.mypoeticpath.wordpress.com

1:33 PM  
Blogger Debi said...

Pumpkin told me to say ME-YOW!!! :)

1:28 AM  
Blogger Opal said...

Meezer is too darling! But it's a good thing there's no such thing as Kitty Hustler out there!

3:28 AM  
Blogger Dana said...

Great photos! They were fun to see.

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782