knitnana: Wow...What Fun!

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Friday, July 25, 2008

Wow...What Fun!

Remember earlier, when I said I'd won a contest? I stopped by my post office box today and this was in it:

Barbara is the author of this book and the upcoming Casting Spells, which I'd already put on my wishlist for this fall when I saw it on Crazy Aunt Purl's sidebar the other day! I'm looking forward to reading Just Desserts, too, and knitting with my first Regia Silk sock yarn! Thank you, Barbara!

7 Comments:

OpenID meezermeowmy said...

Congratulations! This may be the beginning of a new sock yarn love for you! Time to try out a pattern that wouldn't be possible for multi-color yarn.

6:36 AM  
Blogger elaines630 said...

I have some of the Regia Silk in a pale yellow and I love it! I was afraid it might be a bit slick on addi turbos, but it works just fine! I had more problems with dropping stitches using Lorna's Lace than with the Regia! Have fun!!

8:40 AM  
Blogger Knitting Linguist said...

What a great prize! I can't wait to hear the reviews on both the book and the yarn :)

11:35 AM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Woo hoo! Very nice!

12:20 PM  
Blogger Plain Jane said...

Nice prize!! I love the color of the sock yarn and the book looks like fun!

4:37 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Congratulations! Very nice stuff. Regia silk is nice. Enjoy!

2:56 PM  
Blogger Opal said...

Ooh! Fun swag!

1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782