knitnana: TGIF! In Spades...
Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie's Attic Treasures items!

Friday, November 09, 2007

TGIF! In Spades...

Suffice to say that this has been the week from H-E-Double-Hockey-Sticks. And next week is going to be every bit as insane.

And next week is only 4 (work) days long. But the auditors will be in, there are more interviews to screen for participants in that study I mentioned I was a part of, and of course, there are bag orders to fill, there's a craft show next Saturday, and Christmas gifts to continue to knit on...

Have I ever mentioned that I don't multi-task well? Today was a prime example - I had 5 things going at once (4 of them people who needed me NOW) all 30 minutes before the end of the day. Thankfully, they all know I don't multi-task well and all but one of us works for the same organization, where such consideration is given folks for their dis-(or in this case mis-) abilities. I survived. But I could have used a stiff drink (ok...just a glass of merlot might have been nice).

Instead I came home to take photos of bags (only one is being shown below) and knit on my Three Dancers sock while I watched the news (which is more and more depressing!).

HERE...is something a bit different (I keep telling folks I don't JUST do cat bags and here's the proof! Woof!):

So as I started cutting the next bag on the list...along came The Meezer with her new (old) toy...(kerplunk, kerplunk, kerplunk down the stairs)

What's funny about this is that it's become her new security blanket. She discovered it up on a dresser and dragged it down...

and she carries it around, up and down the stairs, to wherever I am...

If I ignore her? She picks it up and tosses it at me, moving it towards me a few inches at a time...

(And yes, we really do play with it...but it's so funny to watch her trying to get my attention)

It's sparkly, Mommie...

It's a lovely thing to be so easily amused...(me, not just her!)
lololol
Have a happy weekend - especially, if like me, you have a long one!
(((Hugs)))

9 Comments:

Blogger Jenni said...

I had the week from H E Double hockey stick too! I had to stay home for 4 days. I was as sick as a dog (like you non-cat bag there...except it is a happy thing, not a sick thing)

web.mac.com/jennigribble

9:46 PM  
Blogger Jillsknit said...

You too!? My cat Bert has a "fish on a rope" that he hauls everywhere including onto my face in the middle of the night. Cats become so oddly attached to certain things but it is fun to watch them try to get our attention!

10:38 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Ugh - hate weeks like that, esp knowing that the next week could be similar. Hang in there!

10:39 PM  
Blogger Debi said...

I love the bag even tho it represents the "other" team :)

Thanx for the comliments on the Dolce Vita!

3:58 AM  
Blogger Carole Knits said...

Sounds like the meezer provides just the kind of stress relief you need.

8:11 AM  
Blogger Opal said...

I love it when cats drag those toys about the house. Did I tell you about the time Quincy dragged a whole blanket downstairs? That amazed me.

4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Meezer, you do get up to all sorts, don't you!!!

That Doggie bag your mom is showing....just awful in my opinion, but my Meowmie says to tell your Mom, its really, really beautiful. How is that possible, its DOGS!!!!

Headbonks!

7:06 PM  
Blogger La Cabeza Grande said...

Ugh! It's to your credit you don't give them a good thwack for waiting until the end of the day.

Sweet Meezer knows how to make momma smile though :o)

1:00 AM  
Blogger Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

Meezer just wanted to cheer you up! Such a sweetie! :)

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782

Image hosted by photobucket.com
image hosted by photobucket.com
Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Hosted by Photobucket.com
hosted by photobucket.com
Photobucket
Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by photobucket.com
Because it's so true
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Backstitches
Yarn Explosion
Fiber Space
Orchardside
Wool Workshop

Twist Collective
Knitty

Fancies

The Haggahdah of Knitting

<Photobucket
Not that I'm addicted or anything...!

Photobucket
Summer 2009

Photobucket
If you buy books, buy from Independent Booksellers

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Black Symphony Socks
Train Travel Socks
Faux Mink Mobius
Yoga Socks
Trust Your Instincts Socks
Toast Toasts!
Blue Leftovers Toasties!
Black Hat for Charity
Pastel Jacquard Socks

Briar Rose Gracie Faroese Shawl
Purple Royale Clapotis
Violette Lilith Shrug
Helsinki Hat Scarf

Summer Garden White Granny Afghan

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
We will never forget.

The WebRing Listing for Knitnana's blog can be found by scrolling to the bottom of the page-If you have a WebRing, you might consider resizing your buttons to keep them small enough so blog sidebars don't skew to the bottom of the page!
Thank you!