knitnana: And Because I Believe in the Power of One...

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

And Because I Believe in the Power of One...

I'm completely behind this endeavor with MDK. You see, besides the fact that I work for an Independent Living Center, Emma was my very first Knitter's Tea Swap partner (last year) and Oliver is her son. Won't you please knit a few squares to add to the blankets being raffled off and then also buy a raffle ticket or two? All info is available on the sites linked here.

Because I really do believe that the power of two sticks and string is very strong.
(((hugs)))

4 Comments:

Blogger Ruinwen said...

You have the biggest sweetest heart...I do belive if more people were like you we could heal the world. :)

1:24 PM  
Anonymous chris said...

I agree 100 percent!!!

7:53 AM  
Blogger Birdsong said...

Thanks tor alerting me to a great project.

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Emma said...

Thank you so much. I thought it was you. :0)
I didn't know you worked at an independant living centre.

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782