knitnana: Wow! I'm A....

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Friday, July 13, 2007

Wow! I'm A....



Many thanks to Rebecca who tagged me, and I'm passing on the honor to these five LOCAL gals! I think they're tops!

1. Diana
2. Robin
3. Catie
4. Tanya
5. Nikki
6. Pam (you ARE still blogging, aren't you, Pam?)

Hope I haven't duplicated anyone, but I thought the very best honor I could bestow would be to nominate all of my local gal pals...(which is why I did 6!)

4 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

awww... thank you! this is a great honor!

6:25 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Congrats!

7:20 PM  
Blogger Diana said...

I'm flattered!!! and I passed it on too. Thanks for thinking of me.

9:46 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Thanks Sallee, sorry I'm just now getting around to it!
I'm very honored...

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782