knitnana: Psst...

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Psst...

Ok. You know about the upcoming Cat Show. But I think I failed to mention this:
It's another new bag.

The Grand Mera. This neat bag is the same dimensions as the Sadie & Maddy bags (The laptop/commuter bag and the mother's tote). But instead of all the multiple sizes of pockets? Well, The Grand Mera has that name because it's made exactly like the Mera with 6 interior pockets - big ones - and NO loop closure. I think it's a great addition (my landlady was the inspiration behind it!) and this one is mine...a cute scatter print of brown and olive kitties on charcoal/black. (I hate to be the one to admit it, but instead of going smaller in my purse size, I seem to be going bigger! Still don't have the kitchen sink fit in yet, tho'! lol!)

Oh...and what's this?
shhhh....

I think it's the harbinger of things to come...maybe, oh...I don't know? A contest?

(stay tuned)
((((hugs))))

8 Comments:

Blogger teabird said...

You TEASE...

9:27 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Oh, very cool bag! And you ARE a tease. :)

10:14 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

TEASE indeed.. But I love the rose in the photo.. The Grand Mera is neat too!

10:47 PM  
Blogger Opal said...

Great new bag!

3:23 AM  
Blogger Debi said...

Love the bag, Love the fabric. I'm not a bag person, thank GOD, just what I need, another addiction! But if I were, I'd want one of yours Sallee! I hate to admit it but my knitting bag of choice is just a plain clear vinyl, zippered tote with black straps - gotta keep that knitting out of the rain down here dontcha know? :)

5:19 AM  
Blogger Ruinwen said...

Beautiful bag....great idea...what an absolutely lovely rose! :)

5:50 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

What a great bag (and material!)

6:45 AM  
Blogger Diana said...

And I have a little Mera bag that I love! Roses, Hmmmm I have no idea. Would it be as simple as bag fabric? Or maybe a new accessory? That's it!

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782