knitnana: Lots and Lots! Whew!
Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie's Attic Treasures items!

Monday, April 02, 2007

Lots and Lots! Whew!

WOW - thank you for the wonderful reception you've given the Posy Sock Sack! I am just delighted! And I'd like to mention something, b/c it happened today, and I'd like to save everyone the possible headache of it happening again?

EMAIL ME if you'd like to purchase. Then let ME send you a PayPal invoice? My business email is NOT the same one that is attached to this blog...so sending money to me here is lovely, but it's not gonna process (at least not in a very timely way...) without my opening ANOTHER PayPal account! I LIKE PayPal, folks, but having them touch one account is plenty! lolololol!

NOW...on to more exciting stuff - See these? Yup you've got it, it's the SOCKRET Pal Reveal package!!! Rachel sent me these....wow...they are soooooo pretty - I love love love the lace pattern, and they're a cotton blend. OH! You know what? I think these just might be....that lovely yarn from Knitpicks, Dancing?? Rachel, am I right??? I have some of this and haven't used it yet - ohhhhhhh I love these soo much! They're comfortable and light - perfect for summer socks!

Rachel also sent a ball of Austermann's Step in the loveliest pink/green/beige that I just know is going to be wonderful to knit - I can feel it! I'd been wanting to try it - and do you see that little button there? It says "I *heart* yarn" - Does she know me or what??? lolol!

Thank you so much, Rachel! Stepping in and being a Sockret Pal after someone else stepped OUT - well that puts you at the top of my list!
(((((hugs)))))

Another package came today, too. It's an order I sent off for, when I finally decided that the perfect thing for me to make for the Knitters of Avalon KAL would be a pair of sock in the STR colorway "Scottish Highlands." I don't know yet what cuff I'll do, thinking of some sort of cable (or maybe the mock-cable from my Needlecraft U socks over a year ago...I really love that pattern! And cables and Scotland, and The Mists of Avalon?. Well, I think that's a pretty good mix, huh?

9 Comments:

Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

How sweet or Rachel to come to the rescue and spoil you so well. I'm proud of her and happy for you!

8:42 PM  
Blogger Birdsong said...

I just might have to order up some Scottish Highlands for myself. I envy your bee-youuu-ti-full new socks from Rachel.

10:02 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

What a gorgeous pair of socks!! I love the color and the lace pattern. :) I'm glad you got such a wonderful Sock Savior!

11:01 PM  
Blogger Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

What georgous socks and yarn. :)

10:11 AM  
Blogger HPNY KNITS said...

lovely gifts!

12:05 AM  
Blogger Opal said...

Beautiful socks! They look perfect on your feet.

10:28 PM  
Blogger somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

(SIGH) First those sockpacks, now those socks to tease me! I would LUVLUVLUV to get one of your sacks if you ever come across some VT Hokie fabric. :)
=:8

12:37 PM  
Blogger Paula said...

Meezer is such a cool cat!
Great blog,
I am having fun reading it.
Thanks for visiting mine.
Cats are so funny, they do choose their own colors of yarn don't they?
Thanks for the prayers.

5:18 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Ooooh lovely socks and I want one of those knitting bags!

2:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782

Image hosted by photobucket.com
image hosted by photobucket.com
Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Hosted by Photobucket.com
hosted by photobucket.com
Photobucket
Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by photobucket.com
Because it's so true
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Backstitches
Yarn Explosion
Fiber Space
Orchardside
Wool Workshop

Twist Collective
Knitty

Fancies

The Haggahdah of Knitting

<Photobucket
Not that I'm addicted or anything...!

Photobucket
Summer 2009

Photobucket
If you buy books, buy from Independent Booksellers

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Black Symphony Socks
Train Travel Socks
Faux Mink Mobius
Yoga Socks
Trust Your Instincts Socks
Toast Toasts!
Blue Leftovers Toasties!
Black Hat for Charity
Pastel Jacquard Socks

Briar Rose Gracie Faroese Shawl
Purple Royale Clapotis
Violette Lilith Shrug
Helsinki Hat Scarf

Summer Garden White Granny Afghan

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
We will never forget.

The WebRing Listing for Knitnana's blog can be found by scrolling to the bottom of the page-If you have a WebRing, you might consider resizing your buttons to keep them small enough so blog sidebars don't skew to the bottom of the page!
Thank you!