knitnana: Cover Your Head KAL

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Cover Your Head KAL

Well, you know me. I can't say no! Not when it comes to a KAL...especially one as fun and easy as this one...Cover Your Head (also known as the Hatalong KAL). The former KAL Mom needed to step down (tho' she's remaining as a member!) and I agreed (with pal Jane) to try to take the reins...

So if you want to knit hats, please come along with us? And if you're already a member of the KAL, visit us over there, and drop a comment or two about how you'd like to see the KAL in the coming New Year? Contests? Awards? Charities?

Let's make this one fun!
(((hugs)))

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Have fun, you crazy hat people! :D

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love knitting hats but so few people i know where them...shoot. they'd all end up as displys for the store.

11:28 AM  
Blogger Abigail 1870 pearl said...

Go ahead and sign me up for the Hat KAL. I plan on making a few hats for Christmas this coming year:D


Cyber hugs and happy new year.

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782