knitnana: Serendipity?

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Serendipity?

The beginning of the Booga Bag: 2 skeins of the Noro Big Kureyon in color #1 and Lamb's Pride Bulky in Aubergine and here are the results!

That's 20 rows beyond the rectangular bottom there. I ran the Lamb's Pride up about 6 rows before changing over to the Noro. I hadn't thought the colors would be so close a match, but they are, and I've fallen in love with this yarn...(oh, yes, the Noro, too!)

12 Comments:

Blogger Debi said...

Be careful Sallee, the Noro doesn't felt all that quickly or stiffly but the lamb's pride does!

Great colors tho!

10:50 PM  
Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

Sallee, I love the colors! They are gorgeous, indeed. : )

11:26 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

Yummy colors! Noro sure looks great felted.

11:38 PM  
Blogger Ruinwen said...

Beautiful colors! I'm glad you are enjoying making this project!

Ruinwen
:)

7:57 AM  
Blogger KnitYoga said...

Oh, that's lovely! The Lamb's Pride and the Noro are perfect together!

8:18 AM  
Blogger kat said...

so so pretty

4:55 PM  
Anonymous big sis said...

That's mighty pretty yarn, sis !!

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks good...but hey....
WHERE WERE YOU LAST NIGHT???

7:04 PM  
Anonymous G said...

This is so pretty, I LOVE the colors...

11:44 AM  
Blogger HPNY Knits said...

hooray for Noro! lovely colors togehter.

9:03 PM  
Blogger Birdsong said...

I absolutely love those colors!

2:44 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Oh, it's going to be gorgeous!

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782