knitnana: Retest! I Like This Better...

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Retest! I Like This Better...


You scored as Elizabeth Bennet. As one of Austen's most beloved characters, Elizabeth Bennet represents what most women would like to become: strong, independent, and loyal. Of course, she has her faults including a stubborn will of iron and a clinging to first impressions. Overall, Lizzie is bright and lovable...something to admire and aspire to.

Which Jane Austen Character are You? (For Females) Long Quiz!!!
created with QuizFarm.com

1 Comments:

Blogger 'chelle said...

Fun! I got the same!

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782