knitnana: Lacevember KAL

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Friday, October 27, 2006

Lacevember KAL

I'll try again. Catharina HAS to get finished. Big Sis knows about her now! lolol! So...I'm joining THIS KAL in addition to the earlier membership in Amazing Lace, and oh, btw, Catharina is also my Faroese Style Shawl, too! (yes, I own that group on yahoo - *blush*)
Maybe I'll get Catharina done in November? Or not...but I'm going to try. Do you have a lace project you need to complete? Why not jump on board?

7 Comments:

Blogger knittingnanna said...

Hi that shawl is beautiful sis is one lucky person :)

9:00 AM  
Blogger Jane said...

It's beautiful, Sallee.. Absolutely beautiful.. ((HUGS}}

2:13 PM  
Blogger Opal said...

I have 2 lace projects I need to complete and absolutely no motivation to finish them. Can I order some mojo please?

6:07 PM  
Blogger JoanM said...

Thanks for the heads up on lacevember. I need to knit a shawl for a wedding in December

8:30 PM  
Anonymous G said...

Good luck for a speedy finish...On your mark, get set, KNIT!!!!

I agree, your sis is a lucky lady!

Huggs, G

12:04 AM  
Blogger Ruinwen said...

Catharina is looking so lovely! I don't have any lace but I'm madly working on a sheep.... *baa*

I know you'll get it done! You can do anything when you put your mind to it! :)

Ruinwen
:)

9:01 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

There is something about white lace that is just stunning. It will be beautiful!

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782