knitnana: A Meme

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Monday, November 20, 2006

A Meme

Gee...thanks, Chris...
I'm tagged.
So here you go:
MEME
You.
Can.
Only.
Type.
One.
Word.

No.
Explanations.

1. Yourself: Romantic
2. Your boyfriend/girlfriend (spouse): Engineer
3. Your hair: long
4. Your mother: deceased
5. Your Father: deceased
6. Your Favorite Item: yarn
7. Your dream last night: audit
8. Your Favorite drink: Merlot
9. Your Dream Car: Jag
10. The room you are in: office
11. Your Ex: jacka--
12. Your fear: poverty
13. What you want to be in 10 years? married
14. Who you hung out with last night? Meezer
15. What You're Not: Trendy
16. Muffins: carrot
17. One of Your Wish List Items: Zephyr
18. Time: flies
19. The Last Thing You Did: audit
20. What You Are Wearing: jeans
21. Your Favorite Weather: snow
22. Your Favorite Book: YarnHarlot
23. The Last Thing You Ate: cheesestick
24. Your Life: chaotic
25. Your Mood: complacent
26. Your best friend: Barb
27. What are you thinking about right now? audit
28. Your car: Forester
29. What are you doing at the moment? audit
30. Your summer: summer??
31. Your relationship status: SO
32. What is on your TV? weather
33. What is the weather like? cloudy
34. When is the last time you laughed? minutes
35. Who do you tag? ANYONE!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Yarngirl said...

He-he!!

Hey, are you doing an audit?

I don't know why I'm getting that audit vibe from you....

2:05 PM  
Blogger Yarngirl said...

He-he!!

Hey, are you doing an audit?

I don't know why I'm getting that audit vibe from you....

2:06 PM  
Blogger Yarngirl said...

He-he!!

Hey, are you doing an audit?

I don't know why I'm getting that audit vibe from you....

2:06 PM  
Blogger KnitNana said...

Umm...why...YES! I'm in the midst of my company's annual independent audit.
But my auditor is cool!
:)

2:33 PM  
Blogger Birdsong said...

funny, how that dang audit just won't let go of you...

9:50 PM  
Anonymous G said...

teeeeeheeee ..............audit perhaps on your mind Sallee!

good list.

10:29 AM  
Blogger Jenni said...

how fun...I might have to try that one.

7:08 PM  
Blogger Debi said...

Interesting tidbits Sallee!

Happy Thanksgiving!

4:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782