knitnana: Knitter's Coffee Swap Questions
Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie's Attic Treasures items!

Friday, November 10, 2006

Knitter's Coffee Swap Questions

Coming right off the Knitter's Tea Swap 2 (which was delightful!) now I'm looking forward to this swap...I'm a new coffee nut...(tho' I've been drinking coffee since my teens)
QUESTIONS
1. Whole bean or ground? Ground (alas no special equipment with which to grind my own!) And just a little 2 cup drip Mr. Coffee (okay, it says 4 cups, but it's 2 mugs (at best!). It's just me, so
2. Fully-loaded or decaf? either
3. Regular or flavored? I prefer Hazelnut.
4. How do you drink your coffee? Hot. Iced. On the run in the car...at my desk (work or home)...
5. Favorite coffee ever? Starbucks, tho' we have a couple of local houses that are also good (Daily Grind, Java the Hut).
6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? I drink Maxwell House French Roast daily...but that's not what I mean when I say I'm a "new" coffee drinker...I love special coffees and am becoming a junkie at the Starbucks window...
7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? dark chocolate - I especially like almond biscotti with a dark chocolate glaze, plain dark chocolate with nuts biscotti (like B&N's), dark chocolate raspberry (in candy bar form!)
8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? Summer is Iced Mocha Latte with hazlenut and soy...winter is the same...just not iced! I use Equal or Sweet & Low in my regular morning brew...oh and sometimes I mix it up completely for a White Chocolate Mocha from Starbucks!
9. What treats do you enjoy with your coffee? see above...chocolate...chocolate...but once in awhile (for a special treat) a cheese danish (only if I've been very very good in the diet and exercise category for awhile! lolol!
10. Yarn/fiber you love? merino sock and laceweight yarns...Noro, Roxanne's yarns, CTH, Trekking XXL, Claudia's, Koigu...Knitpicks, too!
11. Yarn/fiber you hate? I only use Caron Simply Soft in baby colors for baby blankets - otherwise, I prefer to stay away from acrylic as it hurts my hands.
12. What's on your needles? Noro Booga Bag, Knitpicks undyed laceweight merino Catharina shawl, Cherry Tree Hill Feather & Fan Socks, Knitpicks Gossamer Diamond Fantasy Shawl, Peace Fleece hats...
13. Favorite colors? Most anything - purple, fushia, emerald, turquoise, black, brown/pink combos, brown & earthtoned green combos, chocolate, denim, lavender, ivory - but I don't care much for yellow or orange...
14. Allergies? cigarette smoke. A huge no-no in my book!
15. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest?
I have a pampered Siamese cat and love anything (especially notecards & magnets) with Siamese on them.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yuuuuuuuuuuuuum! my addiction. What a great idea

12:56 PM  
Blogger Debi said...

I'm sorry I missed this one :(

8:13 PM  
Blogger somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

Wow. I totally missed the date to sign up for that one. I'll be living through your little adventure into the coffee world!
=:8

2:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE coffee too, one addiction I am not prepared to give up. Thanks for sharing, great list.

Huggs, G

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782

Image hosted by photobucket.com
image hosted by photobucket.com
Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Hosted by Photobucket.com
hosted by photobucket.com
Photobucket
Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by photobucket.com
Because it's so true
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Backstitches
Yarn Explosion
Fiber Space
Orchardside
Wool Workshop

Twist Collective
Knitty

Fancies

The Haggahdah of Knitting

<Photobucket
Not that I'm addicted or anything...!

Photobucket
Summer 2009

Photobucket
If you buy books, buy from Independent Booksellers

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Black Symphony Socks
Train Travel Socks
Faux Mink Mobius
Yoga Socks
Trust Your Instincts Socks
Toast Toasts!
Blue Leftovers Toasties!
Black Hat for Charity
Pastel Jacquard Socks

Briar Rose Gracie Faroese Shawl
Purple Royale Clapotis
Violette Lilith Shrug
Helsinki Hat Scarf

Summer Garden White Granny Afghan

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
We will never forget.

The WebRing Listing for Knitnana's blog can be found by scrolling to the bottom of the page-If you have a WebRing, you might consider resizing your buttons to keep them small enough so blog sidebars don't skew to the bottom of the page!
Thank you!