knitnana: Mid-Week Update

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Mid-Week Update

Norovember Big Kureyon Booga Bag...well, I'm knitting. And knitting. And Knitting.
I've got 40 rows and I'm feeling like it'll never end...

And she sometimes takes a minute to play with me, too

And then, Lacevember and my Catharina Shawl...well. Yes. I.AM.Making.Progress...Geesh.
2 rows here - 4 there
(last night during election returns and two of my favorite CBS shows).
Must mean something that I can now watch TV and knit lace?
At least, THIS lace...



It's really pretty boring around here. Either she knits or she sews. I discovered The Bombshell's nest tonight and have made it mine for the duration.
The Meezer

7 Comments:

Blogger somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

Television and Lace. Add Noro to it all and we have an awesome combonation! Well, in my case, I am using Schaeffer and Elsebeth Lavold. Though I do have a bunch of Lily-Multi and Hanna somewhere...
=:8

9:35 PM  
Blogger Knittymama said...

Just noticed you're having trouble with Yahoo...has you're coffee swap invite come through at all? You've got a spot!

10:51 PM  
Blogger Birdsong said...

I just love how annoyed the Meezer looks at the thought of 40 more boring rows taking you away from her.

10:53 PM  
Blogger HPNY Knits said...

wow, lace and TV. that is why I did not get to the lacevember- these days I need to "just knit" and lace is still a concentrated effort for me. can't wait to see it!

7:13 AM  
Blogger Ruinwen said...

So glad you can knit lace and watch TV! It really is an accomplishment!

Meezer really looks miffed. Give her a scratch for me.

Ruinwen
:)

7:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meezer is NOT looking very happy. Time for a new tear strip? LOL

9:58 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Oh oh, poor Bombshell!!

I'm impressed that you can do anything while you knit lace. :)

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782