knitnana: Happy Turkey Day

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Turkey Day

Family is here and there...so I'll extend to them as well as you, a very HAPPY Thanksgiving. If you're not into turkey on the day the point is gratitude anyway, so whatever is gracing your table, know that I'm grateful for your readership, for your friendship across the miles!

I'll mention that the Noro Booga Bag is knitted, not felted, and the 6 feet of I-Cord is on the agenda for mindless knitting at the craft show this weekend.

And below, the latest creation that will be available there, for Blue & White China lovers everywhere, the Teacups Mera:

Do have a very safe and wonderful holiday! I'll see you next week...
(((hugs)))

6 Comments:

Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Sallee.

3:30 AM  
Blogger Yarngirl said...

Have a Wonderful Day!!

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Geraldine said...

This tote is just lovely Sallee, you do great work.

9:58 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

ooooh beautiful!

6:20 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Oh, I love that bag! It's SO my MIL. I may need to chat with you later...

8:22 PM  
Blogger Ruinwen said...

The tote is lovely!

I'm a little late for Thanksgiving Day wishes but I'm thankful for friends like you year round. :)

Ruinwen
:)

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782