knitnana: The Meezer's Thoughts on My Idol!

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Saturday, June 10, 2006

The Meezer's Thoughts on My Idol!

I stopped by Barnes & Noble today and splurged on The Yarn Harlot's new book...

The Meezer was a bit curious that I was making such a fuss over the book when her toy was at hand...

Mom...please...the toy is much more important...

See ME, Mom. I'm adorable, I'm soft, I'm quick-footed, I'm going to lie down on this book to break it's spell over you...

NOW we're talking...I'll catch it!

YUMMY tearstrip!!! Who cares about an old book anyway?

Well, Ms. Meezer, I care about it, but I'm happy to make you happy for a little bit...but tonight, my dear, I shall indulge in my idol's new book. I can't wait!

8 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

Hi, Miz Meezer... From Tiger the Terrible (who isn't about to let his mommy type when she could be filling his food bowl)

4:51 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Hee hee - the Meezer's dedication to that tear strip boggles the mind!

Enjoy your read tonight - it's delightful (no surprise).

8:32 PM  
Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

Yay for you! I love new knitting books and I got one today, too. : )

The Meezer is just as adorable as ever!

Shelly

8:53 PM  
Anonymous The Mitz said...

Heh Meezer, Lookin'good!!! These humans are always surprised to find out that we can read too. I mean, is there anything we can't do well??? And would anyone actually want to waste time reading when we are around to amuse and amaze them? I think not!!!
Headbonks from your Veggie....pal,
The Mitz

10:04 PM  
Blogger Ruinwen said...

Meezer is so dedicated to her tear strip! Maybe I could learn some discipline for finishing my projects from her!
:)

Yarn Harlot is always a good read! Enjoy!

Ruinwen
:)

8:00 AM  
Blogger Birdsong said...

Your cat just CRACKS me up. I got this book awhile back, but just started reading it a few days ago, and I am finding lots of wonderful tidbits. Stephanie wrote earlier this week about "third book syndrome" but this may well be the one I read and use the most.

5:41 PM  
Anonymous Stephanie said...

I suppose I can't expect cats to have their priorities quite right...
Hope you like the book.

11:54 AM  
Blogger monica said...

Your meezer is adorable! I have a seal-point as well that is also reading that same book right now with me :)

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782