knitnana: New Bags! Nana Sadie Rose...

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Saturday, June 03, 2006

New Bags! Nana Sadie Rose...

For all that the day started out badly (see my post on Nana Sadie's Place!) I managed to get things accomplished and that always makes things appear rosier (!) - oops that must have been a Freudian slip..."rosier" = Nana Sadie Rose! Below you'll see 3 of the sizes of bags you can find at my website: In the back, the Sadie Teacher Tote (done up in black with the aqua colorway of Yin Yang Kitties for lining), and in the front the Mera size (in Kitty City) and the Kerri size (in Pretty Pooches).

And just so you can see the insides of the Sadie tote (for the fabric, as well as the pocket detail:

Stop by and we'll fix up the purrrrfect bag for you!
(((hugs)))

5 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

Beautiful!.. You do such a nice job coordinating the fabrics for the outsides and the pockets. I know that both Becky & Miki love theirs.

8:34 PM  
Anonymous Geraldine said...

Wow, these are impressive!!! Is the Meezer impressed??? That is the true test of course. I wish I accomplished more these days, lots of stressful issues to deal with right now, makes it much more difficult to get the good things done. I am inspired though, by all the great work I see, in Blogland, including your beautiful crafts.
Cheers, G :)
PS Headbonks from the Mitz to Meezer.

1:14 PM  
Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

Wonderful bags!

Does the meezer ever climb into your bags to nap? I have a difficult time keeping our kitties out of my knitting bag...and occasionally one of our dachshunds will try to get in, too. : )

Have a wonderful upcoming week!

4:54 PM  
Blogger Breien in Lansingerland said...

Beautiful bags! I bet they are easy to take knitting and yarn into wherever you plan to go...

8:50 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

They are lovely bags, I especially like the cat ones.

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782