knitnana: Which Jane Austin Character?

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Which Jane Austin Character?

"Most girls can relate with Marianne on a more personal level than some of Austen's other characters. She represents the emotional longings and struggles that seem to attack and bless us at the same time. Loyal to a fault, passionate for experience and life, and a bit over-emotional, Marianne matures and grows (making her so beloved)."

Which Jane Austen Character are You? (For Females) Long Quiz!!!
created with QuizFarm.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Johnson Girl said...

I feel at times that I could be a little bit of each character. Sometimes I think that I could be passionate and bold like Marianne. But then sometimes I could be intelectual and shy like her sister Elinor.

1:44 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

You are the first one that I've seen who took the quiz and didn't end up an Elizabeth Bennet!

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782