knitnana: Slideshows

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Slideshows

I've been so impressed by other folks' Flickr slideshows, that I finally took a few minutes to learn about them...so over there ---> you'll see one for my knitting photos and down a bit lower on the page you'll see the one I expect to get the most traffic - YES - All Meezer photos, all the time! Live Meezer!

Ok...that's a bit over the top... hmmm? What? Oh, sorry dear, just a minute. Mom...move over and let me type a minute...I hope you all enjoy my photos...I wanted my adoring public to have access to my favorite shots, especially a couple with my best pal, The Princess! So enjoy! ...The Meezer.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

Enjoy your flickr! Happy mothers day!!

11:01 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Cats and keyboards. It can get out of hand so quickly...

11:34 PM  
Blogger Ruinwen said...

How cool! I've been wanting to figure that out for a while now...so thank you for making it easier for me!

Love the Meezer set!

Ruinwen
:)

8:23 AM  
Anonymous Mitzi and Geraldine said...

Happy Meowmie Day!!! Mitz says to all the cat-moms out there.

PS the Meezer show rocks!!!

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782