knitnana: Lazy Sunday - NOT!
Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie's Attic Treasures items!

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Lazy Sunday - NOT!

This weekend has been busy, too, making lots of bags, tho' most have been one-of-a-kind so I can't show you...but this one I have more fabric for, so if you've a bit of the wanderlust, it might be the one for you! Vintage Postcards in the Mera size (6 interior pockets). Check out Nana Sadie Rose for your special bag?
More Oressa dpn cases - this one matches the Asian Kitties Mera you see in the sidebar over there --> The Mera is probably the best size for you sock knitters looking for something that will carry all you need - socks in progress, dpn case, wallet, keys, cell, makeup case! The perfect size for small knitting projects and the Oressa case will slip right inside.


For the special sock knitter in your life who is a survivor, this lovely Pink Ribbon case, accented with pink and purple hearts on the inside flannel, to show your admiration for the struggle she's gone thru!

And The Meezer has been busy, too!
Really Mom, what else can I do, you spend so much time with that sewing machine....
And for those of you wondering, yes that's the same tearstrip, she's kept it since mid-March (I got another in the mail this week and we've got it hidden just in case this one somehow disappears! Do you know how much a Siamese resembles a crying baby when they're upset?)
It's my toy...I love my toy...you can't have my toy...I'm NOT obsessed
...The Meezer
The Meezer brings this to bed every night...we have a rousing game of catch me if you can...but ONLY on the bed. In the middle of the night, I'll find the toy dropped on my face, or in my open hand, because at 3 a.m., The Meezer has decided "It's Playtime!"


Here I am overseeing the work done at Nana Sadie Rose...She acts like I'm such a trial...but she knows I'm her very best sewing assistant (knitting assistant, too!)...The Meezer

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go girl...you've got the times right Meezer...3AM (or even earlier!!!) is a great time to play. I regularly jump on my Meow-me's head, tug at the blankets etc...trying to wake the humans up. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. Always fun though. Your Meowme needs to adjust to your hours, right???
Have a Meow of a Day...
PS Your coat is dreamY!!!!

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess the Mitz is at it again, typing when Im not looking. Views expressed by the Mitz are not those of the humans she owns. :) If she wasn't so darn cute, she wouldnt be getting away with so much!!!
Loved the tote too!
BFN, Geraldine aka Mitzi's Meowmie

12:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am in love with the asian fabric used for the needle case. oh the agnoy lol I must resist buying lol.

6:49 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Oh, the minute Chaos starts trying to play at 3 am, he is so out of there...

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782

Image hosted by photobucket.com
image hosted by photobucket.com
Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Hosted by Photobucket.com
hosted by photobucket.com
Photobucket
Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by photobucket.com
Because it's so true
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Backstitches
Yarn Explosion
Fiber Space
Orchardside
Wool Workshop

Twist Collective
Knitty

Fancies

The Haggahdah of Knitting

<Photobucket
Not that I'm addicted or anything...!

Photobucket
Summer 2009

Photobucket
If you buy books, buy from Independent Booksellers

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Black Symphony Socks
Train Travel Socks
Faux Mink Mobius
Yoga Socks
Trust Your Instincts Socks
Toast Toasts!
Blue Leftovers Toasties!
Black Hat for Charity
Pastel Jacquard Socks

Briar Rose Gracie Faroese Shawl
Purple Royale Clapotis
Violette Lilith Shrug
Helsinki Hat Scarf

Summer Garden White Granny Afghan

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
We will never forget.

The WebRing Listing for Knitnana's blog can be found by scrolling to the bottom of the page-If you have a WebRing, you might consider resizing your buttons to keep them small enough so blog sidebars don't skew to the bottom of the page!
Thank you!