knitnana: New Fabrics For Spring! Nana Sadie Rose!

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Sunday, April 16, 2006

New Fabrics For Spring! Nana Sadie Rose!

If you've been thinking of a new spring bag, just take a look at some of the new fabrics that have been arriving in my mailbox! Most of them are florals, but ...
How about this lovely vintage lingerie fabric? And since brown is the new black...you could choose the great combinations of brown and pink or brown and turquoise...
Just visit Nana Sadie Rose to special order your new bag!

3 Comments:

Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

Ohhhh...beautiful fabrics!

I hope you have had a Blessed Easter.

Shelly

11:08 PM  
Anonymous knit-n-purl zen said...

Oooooooooh, pretty!!!
~Roxanne~

9:24 AM  
Blogger Sock Hook'r said...

I love the fabrics! I might need to save a few pennies lol.
Great job picking them out!

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782