knitnana: Prizes & Gifts! Oh MY!

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Prizes & Gifts! Oh MY!


I stopped by my Post Office Box today and what did I find? These two packages: Rebecca had sent two skeins of Tahki Stacy Charles Tweedy Cotton Classic from her stash in an ice-cream colorway for my (rather odd) answer to the housecleaning question on her blog and Birdsong had sent along a scissors case (with stork scissors!) that she thinks Nana Sadie Rose should consider carrying on her website (we're considering it!).

And when you think that I had a GOOD day of shopping for fabrics today, all in all, not a bad one at all...in spite of the gloomy skies around here.

Thank you to both Rebecca and Birdsong! Love and ((((hugs)))) to you both!

1 Comments:

Blogger mf said...

What beautiful yarn! And all the gifties...

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782