knitnana: Warming Grace

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Warming Grace

If you have a few moments and would like to help Cynthia with her project to create blankets for her niece, Grace, and her friend, Simone, two little girls taking chemotherapy for leukemia, please knit a 5-inch square with pink in it? Chemo isn't a fun thing for anyone, but I can't imagine anyone so young having to undergo this treatment. Anything we can do, to help make that more bearable, I certainly want to do. Check out the pink button over there ---> on the sidebar for more information.
I'm sending Grace & Simone extra special, quite gentle (((((hugs)))))

2 Comments:

Blogger Birdsong said...

I have my two squares ready to mail out tomorrow morning; Carole says something like 70 knitters have already signed up to the blanket brigade; don't you just love our knit blogging community and their good hearts?! Happy Easter.

12:59 AM  
Blogger Terri said...

I just peeked at your pink button, and fired off an e-mail to get the mailing address for the Warming Grace project. Thank you for posting this, it is a very worthy cause.

Also, thanks for the nice comment on my blog, and Natty thanks you too.

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782