knitnana: Decisions, Decisions...

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Decisions, Decisions...

While I'll keep the voting open a bit longer, the consensus seems to be falling in favor of the Shaped Triangle Shawl - but as someone (Shelob?) suggested, I just might make both! The Faroese would make a wonderful gift for my dearest Big Sis, Jan! And I don't mind if she reads it here. (It won't be this Christmas!)

To my 'net sis, Birdsong, and to Ronnie and Kathy, too: No new jewelry. That's not to say there won't be any in my future, it's just to say not now. Trying hard to follow the advice from many: take things slow. That's not my normal nature, so it's a challenge.

But as long as it takes me to knit something intricate, I suspect I'd best get started soon on a very special shawl. And you know, white might not be the best color...I'm a bit mature for that...and a Nana to boot! Perhaps ivory?

1 Comments:

Blogger me myself and i said...

ivory would be lovely! and you would be a hottie in any color!! :))))

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782