knitnana: Spam Am Not No More

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Spam Am Not No More

Like that title? Sorry - the grammarian in me couldn't resist! I have changed my settings so that only registered users may comment on my blog. I refuse to willingly allow anyone to use my space for their own purposes, even briefly (until I can delete the comment).

So I'm sorry for those of you who are unregistered, if you want to leave a comment you won't be able to. I feel like my former school-teacher self when I say, "the few make things difficult for the many."

1 Comments:

Blogger me myself and i said...

Sallee I am sorry a few bad apples had to spoil things. I am lucky though...I am registered!!

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782