knitnana: New Knitting Bag Design is Complete!

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

New Knitting Bag Design is Complete!

Here she is, the Mavis Knitting Bag - and she's lovely I think...You'll find a whopping 10 "pocklets" inside - and plenty of room for your latest project and pattern.

Visit Nana Sadie Rose and email me to order yours!

Added: Dimensions are: 13.5 inches wide at the top 10 inches wide at the bottom, 14 inches tall, 6.5 inches deep, and straps fall 12 inches below the top of your shoulder! Thanks Rebecca for reminding me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782