knitnana: A Tale of Two Knitters... :)

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Friday, August 05, 2005

A Tale of Two Knitters... :)

I've stolen her title, but she stole my photo, so I suspect it's okay! A few days ago I sent out an alert looking for Berroco Cotton Twist I'd gotten months ago. I was hoping someone had 4 skeins in the same dyelot so I could make a different shawl from the original plan, the new one from Summer Knitters 2005. If you read the comments to that entry, you'll find that my "sister-under-the-skin," Birdsong, responded with just the amount I needed, and in the same dyelot. It's truly an amazing story, that she recounts much better than I ever could, so do check out her blog.

But know this...I firmly believe that when we offer our lives up to the universe, with a plea to make things better, the universe answers. Call it fate, God, Kismet, Karma, serendipity, or just plain luck. I've had entirely too many of these mind-boggling events happen recently to question it.

If you've decided your life isn't what you want, I'll tell you what I did. I spoke my desire up to the sky: things are not good, but I'll trust there is good in this world waiting for me - and if it comes my way I will leap. I am ready, I trust you will provide.

Just try it. It works! (Hugs to all, especially Birdsong, my family, my friends at TalkKnitting, and a very special man from my past! You all are my blessings.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Birdsong said...

What a great post! I feel so heartened to hear you these days, so much brighter and lighter than just a few months ago... it really has worked for you.

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782