knitnana: Berroco Cotton Twist from Elann.com

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Berroco Cotton Twist from Elann.com

Back in the winter I ordered several skeins of this cotton twist yarn in color #8467 dye lot 134787 from elann. At the time, I thought this yarn was destined to be a summer-weight Clapotis, but it's spoken to me and this wonderful shawl pattern (in the photo below) in the Summer 2005 issue of Knitter's is what it wants to be. But unfortunately I got a dozen skeins, and this pattern calls for 16 skeins of the same yarn.

If anyone has 4 skeins of this in the color and dye lot above and you'd like to sell them, please contact me at siameezercatATyahooDOTcom? I will be eternally grateful!

3 Comments:

Blogger Birdsong said...

Sallee, you are NOT going to believe this... I have this exact yarn and dye lot. I bought it with exactly the same intention... to make a Clapotis. When it arrived, it wasn't the subtle color combo I had pictured, and I set it aside and found something else for my Clappy, some yummy alpaca at Black Sheep. When I finished my tank top last week, I began eyeing it for a second tank, however I have eight skeins, and only need 400 yards for the tank... How about if I rush through the tank so that I can send you the rest?

7:12 PM  
Blogger KnitNana said...

OMG - Birdsong - you are too much! And don't we just keep finding all these things we have in common??? Sisters under the skin I do believe. I've emailed you! Thank you! Thank you!

7:46 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Wow! Birdsong and Knitnana are sharing a brain when it comes to yarn!

I love both that shawl and the yarn. Can't wait to see them together!

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782