knitnana: Better Late Than Never!

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Monday, October 22, 2012

Better Late Than Never!

I thought I'd share photos from last month's St Luke's Episcopal Church Craft Show in Alexandria, VA. My Sweetheart took the photos (and yes, I have a feeling he'll be the official Nana Sadie Rose photographer from now on...what do you think?):

We three gals had a blast at the show. The guys (my BIL and my Sweetheart) had a blast together in Old Town!

1 Comments:

Blogger Brenda said...

Great photo of you three! Looks like a lovely day for the event.

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782