knitnana: Something To Smile About This Friday

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Friday, September 07, 2012

Something To Smile About This Friday

I truly love this little photo...and the words inside it. I've even saved it to my phone, as it's just exactly the sort of little lift I need sometimes...Maybe it can help you, too?

I found it on Facebook, but have no idea of the origins of it. Please let me know if I shouldn't be posting it, okay? I apologize in advance if that's the case...

And while I'm at it? Let me share this blog post. I love it. And I love Marc and Angel, just in general. A great spot to get good information, and inspirational reading.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie said...

Thank you for a positive Friday post!

1:02 PM  
Anonymous twinsetellen said...

Good start to the weekend. Have a wonderful one!

6:25 PM  
Blogger The Lee County Clowder said...

Hang in there, little kitteh.

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782