knitnana: I Got Nothin'

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

I Got Nothin'

Since I'm working on black yarn that sucks up the light and shows nothing (sigh) - that hat is so pretty, and so soft, and the stitch definition is amazing, but I can't show it off because my camera just - well...it just.

So instead, I'll show off two things the camera is friendlier towards:

My sweet Meezer...

And the comical, ever quizzical, Tonk.

See? Aren't you glad you checked out the "nothin'" post today?
Happy Wednesday!
(((hugs)))

6 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie said...

I love posts about cats as much as posts about knitting and crafting. Your cats are cuties!

9:38 AM  
Blogger Diana said...

I just got some black fingering weight yarn for a shawl cause I really want a black shawl. BUT, I do dread it because I can't see a darn thing these days. I am so thankful for dollar store reading glasses!

What would we do without our kitties? I love mine more everyday. The older they get the more affectionate too.

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Carrie#K said...

Meezer and Tonk more than make up for unphotogenic black yarn.

8:52 PM  
Blogger Knitting Linguist said...

Don't you hate it when projects just resolutely refuse to be photographed? I've had a few of those in my time... The cats make a great substitute :)

1:17 PM  
Blogger Plain Jane said...

The Meezer is as beautiful as ever & The Tonk is growing like a weed. Love the look on his face - like "what's up, Mom?"

5:50 PM  
Anonymous twinsetellen said...

That Tonk picture is gorgeous - he is growing up!

And I know what you mean about black yarn - the only thing harder than photographing it is seaming it!

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782