knitnana: Monday-Monday!
Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie's Attic Treasures items!

Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday-Monday!

Hi! Did you miss me?
:)
I'm just working away on the Bernina. With another show on Saturday, there's no time for much of anything else...See, it's a knitting event, and while some folks who knit love cats, others don't like to wear their love of cats on their sleeves (or handbags, as the case may be). Some of them like to wear sheepies on their sleeves...or sock monkeys...or knitting needles. As a result, all the stock I have is fine, but more (and different sorts of things) was needed. So...it's all sewing all the time around here. Okay, I did take 30 minutes during the news tonight to knit, but I swear until then? I've only knit between 1/2 - 1 row on a plain vanilla sock for the past several weeks...at best. Knitting content will return soon, I promise.

Till then? I'll distract you with cats...I found these two like this on the bed tonight when I came upstairs:

And here's just a sample of my favorite things in the whole world (including The Meezer who is just out of range to the left of The Tonk there...)

(faux leopard throw, pink roses, and pointed kitties - truly my very favorite things...oh, add in Merlot to that list will you? In fact if you have some let me know, because I could really use a glass about now...)

6 Comments:

Blogger Brenda said...

Good luck with all your sewing!
The kitties are very cute, but they don't look like they are helping very much.

I hope you get a glass of Merlot!

11:43 PM  
Blogger sandra said...

Oh how I love sock monkeys :-)

3:54 AM  
Anonymous twinsetellen said...

Faux leopard throw with faux leopards to go with it. Or is a leopard a faux cat?

6:58 PM  
Blogger Knitting Linguist said...

I bet you could use a glass of wine with all of that sewing! And you deserve it ;). Soon this show will be done, and then maybe a nice relaxing day to yourself is in order? ((hugs))

10:21 AM  
Blogger Karla Hartzog said...

Hi KnitNana! I'm a nana who knits, too. I'm so very glad to find your blog and follow your link to the Roanoke NoSo. I can't make it this year, but my best friend lives in Bedford. I sent her a link and you can bet we'll be marking our calendars for next year! Come visit! Karla

3:00 AM  
Blogger La Cabeza Grande said...

Looks like Meezer and Tonk are getting along famously! Sorry I have nothing but an distinguished Cabernet on the counter.

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782

Image hosted by photobucket.com
image hosted by photobucket.com
Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Hosted by Photobucket.com
hosted by photobucket.com
Photobucket
Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by photobucket.com
Because it's so true
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Backstitches
Yarn Explosion
Fiber Space
Orchardside
Wool Workshop

Twist Collective
Knitty

Fancies

The Haggahdah of Knitting

<Photobucket
Not that I'm addicted or anything...!

Photobucket
Summer 2009

Photobucket
If you buy books, buy from Independent Booksellers

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Black Symphony Socks
Train Travel Socks
Faux Mink Mobius
Yoga Socks
Trust Your Instincts Socks
Toast Toasts!
Blue Leftovers Toasties!
Black Hat for Charity
Pastel Jacquard Socks

Briar Rose Gracie Faroese Shawl
Purple Royale Clapotis
Violette Lilith Shrug
Helsinki Hat Scarf

Summer Garden White Granny Afghan

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
We will never forget.

The WebRing Listing for Knitnana's blog can be found by scrolling to the bottom of the page-If you have a WebRing, you might consider resizing your buttons to keep them small enough so blog sidebars don't skew to the bottom of the page!
Thank you!